Apr 19, 2005

of cyblog names

I was trying out CyborgName on some blogger names. Hope you all don't mind hor. Here's the list of CyBlog names:

A.C.I.D.F.L.A.S.K. - Artificial Cybernetic Individual Designed for Fighting/Lifeform Assembled for Sabotage and Killing

A.G.E.N.T.X. - Artificial General Exploration and Nocturnal Troubleshooting Xenomorph

A.H.N.I.N.E. - Artificial Humanoid Normally for Infiltration and Nocturnal Exploration

B.A.L.L.O.F.Y.A.R.N. - Biomechanical Artificial Lifeform Limited to Observation/Functional Ytterbium Android Responsible for Nullification

C.O.W.B.O.Y.C.A.L.E.B. - Construct Optimized for Worldwide Battle and Observation/Ytterbium Cybernetic Android Limited to Exploration and Battle

I.Z.R.E.L.O.A.D.E.D. - Intelligent Zealous Repair and Exploration Lifeform/Obedient Android Designed for Efficient Destruction

J.I.M.S.B.L.O.G. - Journeying Intelligent Machine Skilled in Battle/Lifeform Optimized for Gratification

J.U.I.C.Y.P.O.U.T. - Journeying Unit Intended for Calculation and Yelling/Person Optimized for Ultimate Troubleshooting

M.I.S.S.Y.C.L.A.R.I.S. - Machine Intended for Sabotage and Scientific Yelling/Cybernetic Lifelike Android Responsible for Infiltration and Sabotage

M.R.B.R.O.W.N. - Mechanical Robotic Being Responsible for Observation and Worldwide Nullification

M.R.M.I.Y.A.G.I. - Mechanical Robotic Machine Intended for Yelling/Android Generated for Infiltration

S.A.N.G.S.A.R.A. - Synthetic Android Normally for Galactic Sabotage/Artificial Robotic Android

S.H.I.A.N.U.X. - Synthetic Hydraulic Individual Assembled for Nullification and Ultimate Xenocide

S.O.L.S.E.T.U.R. - Synthetic Obedient Lifeform Skilled in Exploration/Technician Used for Repair

W.O.N.K.Y.T.O.N.G. - Worker Optimized for Nocturnal Killing and Yelling/Technician Optimized for Nocturnal Gratification

Z.H.I.Y.A.N.G. - Zeta Hydraulic Individual Yearning for Assassination and Nocturnal Gratification

9 comments:

  1. im a sabotage-r! -.-" but sabo-ing aint my forte leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "limited to observation"? Damn I sound so impotent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about yours?

    L.A.N.C.E.R.L.O.R.D.: Lifeform Assembled for Nocturnal Calculation and Exploration/Robotic Lifeform Optimized for Repair and Destruction

    the only thing that i understand is that i am nocturnal..that's all...kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  4. S.O.L.S.E.T.U.R. - Synthetic Obedient Lifeform Skilled in Exploration/Technician Used for Repair

    aiyoh. actually, its quite true. I'm a dumbo cannot-break-rules person and also my friends' 24/7 IT helpdesk. and most of the time i have no prior experience relating to their weird IT problems so i'm just trying my luck and exploring their problems.

    but I am 100% real! not synthetic!! i have no implants! (hur hur)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like mine! Nocturnal Killing and Gratification sounds like me alright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for revealing my secret identity. all your galaxy are belong to me now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. claris: you can be sabo queen :)

    ballofyarn: You see only. Cannot touch.

    agentx: Me slightly nocturnal also.

    solsetur: So if my computer breaks down, I send to you?

    anna: You another nocturnal person. Think alot of us like that right?

    brandon: I'm scared...Kena controlled. Your wish is my command.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im so ....nocturnal! hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah 9, most of us nocturnal. bloggers all like that isit?
    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top