May 1, 2005

of linkedua toll up ah!

I just came back from Johor Bahru after sending my in-laws to Senai Airport. Used the Second Link. Upon reaching the first toll booth (the one after the Malaysian customs), I found out that the toll charges have increased as of today. It used to be RM$6.60. Now it costs RM$8.40. I haven't been reading the papers, so I wasn't aware of this hike. The second toll booth costed another RM$3.10. Up from the usual RM$2.40.

While on the way back from Senai, I was given this slip at the last toll booth before reaching the Malaysian customs. It's a slip to inform motorists of the increase in charges. Sigh...what useless information. A case of "Didn't say we didn't inform you of the increase hor"?

3 comments:

  1. I paid the toll all in coins. Fumbled with all the loose coins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous02 May, 2005

    yah man.. we just came back from KL today and were miffed to see the increase..

    ReplyDelete
  3. woof!, at least I'm not the only one that doesn't know of the increase. :) All my colleagues knew about it.

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top