Jun 29, 2005

of you say whore, i say fwah!

After reading Shelly's post, I didn't know what to do with it. So I consulted Cowboy Caleb. Then he emailed and said "Let us both plug her." After reading his email, I still don't know what to do.

So what to do huh? Plug her? Orh link her is it? My engerrish not powder enough.

Shelly said:
I realise that there's been a recent hoo-ha on SPG's posting of her nude photos online and I'm not trying to follow in her foodsteps. All I can say is, if you've got it, flaunt it. Even if you don't (just like me), your blog is your own personal space on the web, so just go ahead if you feel good about it.

Shelly, remove the "(just like me)" statement from the above paragraph leh. I find it not true.

People, if you don't know what I mean? Read Shelly's blog or Cowboy Caleb's post to find out see for yourself.

9 comments:

  1. Yes! i love tt blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer ChoCoLoVe's flaunt though. More original....

    ReplyDelete
  3. coconutger85: Thanks.

    chocolove: I know you did. Got updated photo or not? kekeke...

    claris: Thank u.

    anna: I like also. In her photo, she looked happy flaunting her stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. plug sounds...suggestive.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ball.of.yarn: kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sighz.. lost the courage, confidence and body to flaunt liao.. I blame it on the chocolates i loved..

    ReplyDelete
  7. chocolove: But you enjoy chocolate more right? So keep on eating. :)

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top