May 1, 2006

of music meme

Got tagged with this music meme by jettykey.

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me?
By The Way - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Will I have a happy life?
Numb - Linkin Park: Numb until no feeling

What do my friends really think of me?
Cool - Gwen Stefani: Sure or not?

Do people secretly lust after me?
Ugly - Sugababes: I am ugly. So probably not

How can I make myself happy?
Better Together - Jack Johnson: Together with family

What should I do with my life?
Hung Up - Madonna: Huh?

Will I ever have children?
Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand: Already have 2 so no need to ask. :)

What is some good advice for me?
Ever The Same - Rob Thomas

How will I be remembered?
Bad Day - Daniel Powter

What is my signature dancing song?
In The Morning - The Coral

What do I think my current theme song is?
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Collide - Howie Day

What song will play at my funeral?
Do Somethin - Britney Spears: Play this and I will jump out of my coffin

What type of men/women do I like?
Hollandback Girl - Gwen Stefani

What is my day going to be like?
Shut Up - Sum 41: OK. I'll keep quiet.

3 comments:

  1. OMG damn funny can? LOL.

    I'm gonna do one lah I think. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous01 May, 2006

    This is the reason why i love reading your blog!!!
    but "Hollandback Girl"???
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. jasper chen: Go do lah. Funny.

    cg: The "girl" word matched the question mah. kekeke...

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top