Association of Bloggers (Singapore) was submitted for registration in December 2008 by a team of like minded bloggers whose vision and purpose is to strengthen and unify blogger relations in the local blogosphere.The panel of members comprises
EastCoastLife (President)Their mission is to:
Mr. Endoh (Vice President - Operations)
Darryl Kang (Vice President - Membership)
Wilfrid Wong (Secretary)
Paddy Tan (Marketing Director)
Xtralicious (Events Director)
Nicole Wong (IT Officer)
Paced (Events Officer)
Xin Yun (Marketing Officer)
- To promote and support the positive development of the blogging scene in Singapore, as a distinct form of media; with all the rights and responsibilities that entails, to every citizen.
- To promote professionalism in blogging among members.
- To promote its members by advancing the grassroots media movement generally through activities and events organized.
- Fostering a positive identity with creditability.
- Educating its Members through mutual support and robust internal discussion, by partnering with organizations dedicated to education in the area of technology, methods and standard otherwise, creating educational opportunities for the association and its Members.
- To provide for the interchange and advance of knowledge in the field of blogging.
- To promote social interaction and cohesion among Members