Jul 25, 2009

of my comp got infected by trojan horse small.bog virus

The scheduled scan on my laptop by AVG threw up 194 infections. Mostly iTunes files by Trojan horse small.BOG. (see snapshot below)


iTunes Trojan horse small.bog virus

I was relieved when I read this at Mashable.
AVG, one of the most popular anti-virus programs, is causing confusion today by wrongly identifying iTunes files as trojans. After updating its virus definitions, the anti-virus software finds up to 181 “viruses” in iTunes: attempting to quarantine the files prevents iTunes from working. The supposed virus name is “trojan horse small.bog”.
Read more about the "iTunes trojan Small.BOG" at the discussion thread at Apple.

2 comments:

  1. Can anyone recommend the well-priced MSP software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central server management
    ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this moment I am going to do my breakfast,
    afterward having my breakfast coming yet again to
    read further news.

    My blog post; how much should i weigh chart

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top