Jun 15, 2010

of megan fox july 2010 interview photoshoot

Megan Fox F-cking a Mannequin




Here’s Megan Fox’s photo shoot for the July 2010 issue of Interview where she apparently dismembers a mannequin version of herself after raping it in a hallway. Because Interview is a magazine by and for celebrities blowing each other, I’m going to assume this is some sort of metaphor for having your picture taken while buying a latte. Except all it reminded me of is how I used to make out with my cousin’s Barbies which makes practically makes Megan and I soulmates. Or incestuous twins separated at birth. I’m not picky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top