Dec 14, 2010

of x factor 2010 winner, matt cardle: “I didn’t want to go down x factor route”

Matt Cardle: “I didn’t want to go down X Factor route”: This year’s X Factor winner Matt Cardle has already sparked controversy in an interview in which he admitted: "It’s a shame and I didn’t want to go down this route but I have."


The X Factor winner Matt Cardle [photo via ITV]
When asked about his thoughts on critics who slam talent shows like the X Factor claiming that it’s not how popstars should be made, Matt said: “ I can’t help but agree to a certain extent it’s not how it should go, but it’s the way it is nowadays.”

He continued: “I started playing and singing and writing when I was 11 years old and knew that this is what I wanted to do from the age of about 14/15 …I’ve been trying my backside off for 12 years nearly ...and it just wasn’t working for me so I used this platform.”

He also talked about how competitive the music business is and the increasingly difficult task of finding a record label to sign you if you are ‘old’, claiming that: “Record companies won’t look at you if you’re over 25.”

However despite his regrets at using the show’s popularity to propel his music career he said: “I don’t think I’ve completely sold out, I mean there are things that I’ve done over the past 12 weeks that I would never do.”
Read the rest of the story here.

The X Factor 2010 (UK Series 7) concluded on 12 Dec. The Boys category was being mentored by Dannii Minogue and the Girls category was being Cheryl Cole.

Boys: Karl Brown, Matt Cardle, Nicolò Festa, Aiden Grimshaw, Marlon McKenzie, Tom Richards, Paije Richardson and John Wilding.
Girls: Keri Arrindell, Annastasia Baker, Treyc Cohen, Rebecca Ferguson, Cher Lloyd, Gamu Nhengu, Raquel Thomas and Katie Waissel.

Matt Cardle emerged winner. Rebecca Ferguson was runner-up.

Read this. Popular painter Matt Cardle is the winner of The X Factor 2010.

Watch Matt Cardle and Rihanna singing Unfaithful on The X Factor

1 comment:

  1. All nude celebrities [url=http://coopernude23.insanejournal.com/832.html] nude video clips[/url] Naked pic

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top