Sep 28, 2011

of natalie santagata sex tape: teacher fired after sex tape was sent to parents on facebook

Natalie Santagata Sex Tape. Clips Of Teacher Get Her Fired (VIDEO): Natalie Santagata has been fired from her teaching job after, authorities say, sexually explicit video and pictures of her were sent to parents.

Naples News reports that the allegedly scandalous materials were posted, for a brief time, on YouTube. One parent told NBC 2 that Santagata was a good teacher.

"She was very passionate about her job she went out of her way to make the kids feel good and want to push forward," Shelia Spriggs said.
[via Daily Mail]

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous05 June, 2013

    Hi there I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you
    by mistake, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and
    would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it
    and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
    back to read more, Please do keep up the superb b.

    my weblog; natural cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top