Sep 12, 2011

of serena williams outburst at us open 2011

Serena Williams goes off on umpire at 2011 US Open Finals
Playing a point against Sam Stosur, Serena Williams shouted, "C'MON" when she hit a good ball. She yelled before the ball even landed, though, and the umpire penalized her by giving the point to Stosur. At the change over, Serena went in on the umpire. "I promise you, if you ever see me walking down the hallway, look the other way, 'cause you're out of control. You're out of control. Totally out of control, you're a hater, and you're just unattractive *pats heart* inside. How could you do such a thing? And I never complain. WOW. What a loser. *drinks water* A rules violation because I express who I am? We're in America, last time I checked. *To towel girl* Can I get a water? *Back to umpire* Or am I gonna get violated for a water? Really, don't even look at me. I promise you, don't look at me, because I am not the one. Don't. Look. My. Way."


[via Tennis Forum]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top