Nov 24, 2011

of gaga singing into my vagina

This girl snuck a cell phone in her pants during the TERRYXGAGA book signing session and asked Lady Gaga to sing a birthday song into her pants.


Watch Gaga singing into my vagina.
OK, it was my sister's and my dad's birthday the day I met Gaga. So I asked her if she could wish them a happy birthday into my crotch, because we couldn't bring phones up and I snuck it in my pants. This is what she said, well, sang.

Supreme x Lady Gaga by Terry Richardson

1 comment:

  1. Heater keeps on revolving around the water. I now have plans to build a similar device with a clother dryer exhast hose and see how it compares to the beer can solar heater. There are many different things that you can use to make your unique fireplace mantel with.

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top