Jan 20, 2013

of ivan fernandez anaya intentionally loses race so opponent can win

Spanish athlete Ivan Fernandez Anaya allowed Kenyan Abel Mutai to win the race after the latter mistakenly thought the end of the race came about 10 meters sooner than it did.


"I didn't deserve to win it. I did what I had to do. He was the rightful winner. He created a gap that I couldn't have closed if he hadn't made a mistake. As soon as I saw he was stopping, I knew I wasn't going to pass him."

Read more (Ivan Fernandez Anaya, Spanish Runner, Intentionally Loses Race So Opponent Can Win)

2 comments:

  1. It's an amazing post designed for all the web viewers; they will take benefit from it I am sure.
    My web site > yachtcharter kroatien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a really good article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and don't seem to get anything done.
    Also visit my blog post :: rent apartments in santa monica

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top