Jun 18, 2013

of this is haze (parody)


Watch This is Haze (A Parody By SGAG)
Whenever I feel hot wind blow
The PSI shows one five ooooo
From my place it looks like Genting
Even though I'm in Singapore
I cannot even see the city

Plus every street and shore

Curse at our neighbor, you kanasai
Choking my dear Singapore

This is haze, truly
Where things become blurry
Where I nearly mati
When Indo blows at me

This is haze, surely
As my senses tell me
This is when, Flyer can turn on
You chaota smell, balik kampong








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top