Jul 7, 2013

of toddler abused at toa payoh childcare centre

The result of the abuse my son had. Now he is sleeping but waking up every fifteen min crying in pain. The pain he suffering oh Allah please let me be the one suffer instead of him.
toa payoh childcare centre abuse
My wife still recovering from this incident. We hope to put this Malay teacher by the name of Siti Hadijah to jail.. She is at Toa Payoh my first skool.

Watch Teacher abuse my son part 2... After abuse still dare to tell my son to get up and walk???

https://www.facebook.com/bogues.love

Toddler abused at Toa Payoh childcare centre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top