Aug 11, 2013

of derek medina posts about killing wife on facebook, with pictures

Derek Medina, a South Miami man, posted an extremely graphic and upsetting photo that he claimed was his wife's dead body, slumped over and bloody.

derek medina jennifer alfonso

"Rip Jennifer Alfonso," he wrote early Thursday afternoon. "Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys takecare Facebook people you will see me in the news my wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me." CBS Miami confirmed Medina's indentity and Alfonso's death with local police.

derek medina jennifer alfonso

Read more (Florida Man Posts About Killing Wife on Facebook, With Pictures)

derek medina jennifer alfonso

Derek Medina Charged In 2013 FL Slaying of Jennifer Alfonso (Warning: Graphic Content)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top