Sep 15, 2013

of boys steal phone, play prank, post pic of themselves

Boys found girl's phone. They refused to return the phone to girl. And they used the phone to take their photo.
So 4 days ago my phone went missing, and someone picked it up. This happened in the late morning/afternoon, because my friends called my phone at different times, and the call was cut off by the second call at around 1pm (not no battery because my day had just started).

At 10pm-11pm that night, the guy holding my phone called my friend, told her that he was going overseas for 6 months, flying off that night at 1am and asked her what to do. She told him to leave it at the service counter at Changi Airport Terminal 3 and he agreed. Surprise surprise, by the next night, Changi Airport still hadn't received my phone, and my Whatsapp display pic changed to a pic of themselves (another friend who later called them heard several voices in the background going "oh **** oh ****" and stuff). They'd quit all my Whatsapp chat groups.
[GPGT] Boys steal phone, play prank, post pic of themselves

phone stolenphone stolen

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=504389209650477&set=p.504389209650477

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top