Sep 28, 2013

of dear singapore girl

Calvin Soh writes about Singapore's airline carrier.
I loved you the first time I saw you so many years ago. Then you were one of a kind. You were confident, brave, your ideas were ahead of its time and you had a spirit no one else had. You were my first in so many ways. Then, you wooed me like no one else had done before, with your Kebaya, meals by famous chefs, Raffles Class, exemplary wines, and inflight service other airlines talk about. You were business “unusual”.

Then, one day, you stopped wooing me. You became corporate (robotic almost), you cut corners and stopped doing the things that meant a lot to me. I felt like a number. Our relationship became business as usual. So I looked around and other girls appeared over the horizon. They were still mere copies of you but they were catching up very quickly. We drifted. I started seeing other people who don’t take me for granted.
singapore airlines

Read more (Dear Singapore Girl)

Calvin Soh is the founder of consultancy Ninety Nine Percent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top