Oct 1, 2013

of woman quits job by dancing to kanye west

Marina Shifrin worked long hours for the Taiwanese animator, Next Media Animation, and when she decided to quit her job, she thought a viral video would be the most appropriate way to do it. During a particularly late night when she was still at the office at 4:30 a.m., Shifrin set up cameras and started an epic one-woman dance party to Kanye West’s “Gone.”

Marina Shifrin

Read more (Woman Quits Job By Dancing to Kanye West)


Watch An Interpretive Dance For My Boss Set To Kanye West's Gone
I work for an awesome company that makes news videos. I have put my entire life into this job, but my boss only cares about quantity, how fast we write and how many views each video gets. I believe it's more important to focus on the quality of the content. When you learn to improve this, the views will come. Here is a little video I made explaining my feelings.
A new hero just emerged, realizing all of our job-quitting dreams in this epic video. Watch her triumphantly bow out to Kanye’s “Gone.”

Woman Quits Job, Leaves Boss Epic Video Resignation

Marina Shifrin

http://marinavshifrin.com
https://twitter.com/MARINAvsTweets


Watch I Quit - the WAHM Version of Marina Shifrin's Quit-eo

Parody by Brenna Jennings. "This is my work-at-home-mom response to Marina Shifrin's awesome job-quitting video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew_tdY0V4Zo"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top