Jan 8, 2014

of "come la! ask your friend whack me la!"

I went to packet food for my gf. When I arrived home at my void deck this butch or maybe what my bro calls a Shim asked me what I was looking at? I told her stop creating a public nuisance and buzz off. Shim challenge me to fight and snared at my gf.

Later on, she insinuated she's from 369, then when I confronted her and video it down she suddenly had a change of gang to 555 which is unheard of or made up.

I found it funny so I video it down. She dared me to video it and in the end threw my hp such an epic situation I figured I'd share with all of U. I'm so happy I didn't makeover he/her face. U know y? Cos I'm a changed man!

Like and share this remarkable event. It's viral baby. It's viral.



https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=249503678552410

[GVGT] AISEH, AH LIAN BUTCH ASK PPLE "COME LA! ASK UR FRIEND WHACK ME LA! KNN!" LOL!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top