Mar 23, 2005

of can you de-value me?

A call I received this afternoon.

Phonebanker: Do you have a few minutes to spare?

Lancerlord: What is it regarding?

Phonebanker: As our valued customer, we are pleased to extend our value-added service to provide a free financial planning consultation for you.

* Lancerlord interrupted *
Lancerlord: Hang on, sorry ah? I believed that I have cancelled my card with the bank 2 days ago.

Phonebanker: Let me check...you are right sir but you have another account with us.

* Lancerlord scratch head. No idea how on earth there's another account *
Lancerlord: But I've cancelled that as well. * Lancerlord telling lies. Bad boy! *

Phonebanker: Erh? But as our valued customer, we like to provide this free...

* Lancerlord interrupted *
Lancerlord: Ya but my accounts have been cancelled. So...

* Phonebanker interrupted *
Phonebanker: Being a valued customer, ....

* Lancerlord interrupted *
Lancerlord: Can you de-value me? I am not interested!
* Too tired to talk. Don't know what I am saying. *

Phonebanker: Oh ok. If you have any service of our service, feel free to contact us.

2 comments:

  1. ha..this is funny.:) some conversations arising from telemarketing calls are always good for laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right. The sudden rush of blood to my head makes me talk nonsense.

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top