Mar 11, 2005

of what the happening?

Couldn't comment on Blogger. I think the problem occurred right after lunch time.

At first I thought it was the browser. Tried Opera, Firefox then no choice resorted to IE. Still dead end. So I blamed the freaking internet setup at work. Then I decided to give it a try when I get home.

Now I'm at home and still cannot. Kept seeing this message.

B for
Bin Chow Chow
Buey Tahan
Buey Song
Bang Balls
Buey Sai Comment
Boh Lee Yew
Baka Yarou
Boh Bian

Update: Bloglines also down?
Update: I'm able to post comments now. Looks alright so far.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem, and I thought it was just me..but checked bloggerforum and found out that I had nothing to do with it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top