Jul 15, 2008

of i had sex with my brother but I don't feel guilty

I had sex with my brother but I don't feel guilty: A woman slept with her sibling for years and has good memories. Not many people understand their relationship, she says.
Daniel is my brother, but since I was 14 we've had a sexual relationship - and that's not something that many people would feel comfortable with.
The woman goes on to describe how her relationship with her brother started...
When he started stroking my hair and face it was a surprise, but I could feel myself drifting pleasurably back to sleep as he caressed me gently. Then I became aware of his hand drifting lower and suddenly I was wide awake as he stroked my neck and started sliding his hand down my vest top. I wasn't scared but I was surprised as he started stroking me, though my overriding sensation was one of sheer pleasure. I instinctively lifted my mouth to his as he kissed me and then he hugged me very tightly and left.
Until the extreme,
Over the next few years we had sexual encounters every six months or so, each time going farther and farther until I was 17, when we had full sex for the first time.
Read the rest of the story (Names have been changed. As told to Joan McFadden)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous16 July, 2008

    Gosh... anything can happened in this world. I mean yes, having sex with sibling is common already but didn't they felt guilty? At least having relationship younger can avoid this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... the article was written in a very tactful and matured manner, but the underlying topic still bugs me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hyperx: to them is norm, common. So no guilt at all. All these are too difficult for me to comprehend.

    mavis: yup, it is written as if it is nothing unusual.

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top