The saga of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 took a new turn yesterday following latest revelations that the Malaysian military had been told to keep an eye on the plane but had allowed it to disappear off their radar after considering it as non-hostile.
The new revelation was made by acting Transport Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein during an interview with the Australian Broadcasting Corp's Four Corners programme.
Read more (Hishammuddin now says military told to keep an eye on MH370)
May 20, 2014
of hishammuddin now says military told to keep an eye on mh370
About the Author

Unknown
We are a gang of four. I hope you enjoy our blog. You can also subscribe to our feed. Happy reading.
0 comments:
Post a Comment