Dec 14, 2011

of girls' guide on how to tame tiger mums

Two ten-year-old Beijing schoolgirls, Chen Leshui and Deng Xinyi, have written a guide ("Complete Book of Combat With Mum") to 'tame' Tiger Mum Amy Chua's "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother".



Tactic #17: After your mother has yelled at you, you can: Shout that you’re going to run away, take some things, run to the stairs, and run down crying. Style: Soft

Tactic #18: When your mother is yelling at you, you suddenly say: "May I go to the toilet? This way you can hide in the bathroom. Style: Sort of hard. Note: Best used sparingly.

Read more and see more photos (Girls' guide on how to tame Tiger mums)

1 comment:

  1. electric violin 1 2 how to play violin well violin bow hair violin notes for amazing grace My next step was to pour over websites of elegant and expensive violin companies that offered hand crafted violins that had been made from 100 year old wood from Germany. I knew that I couldn't afford a violin that had been hand crafted from aging wood, but I knew that I had to have a violin made in Europe and I most certainly did not want to rent a violin like my teacher suggested. I wanted a violin that I could proudly say was my own and we would be able to improve over the years together. My teacher knowing what I wanted remembered that one of his previous students had purchased a hand crafted violin from a European company and it had been a violin of excellent quality for it's price range a perfect intermediate or student violin. If you didn't get to take violin lessons as a kid, but it is still something that you want to learn (like me), don't worry- it will still do wonders for your ear, it just might be a little bit harder to get the hang of at first. Fourth tip:

    ReplyDelete

Alexa What's Hot, Arbroath, AsiaOne, Bits and Pieces, Blemish, Bump Shack, Buzzfeed, ChannelNewsAsia, City Rag, CodeWolf, Co-ed, Delicious (Popular), Digg (Popular), Drunken Stepfather, Egotastic, Electric New Paper, Extremefuse, Friend or Follow, Gossip Galore, Gutter Post, Google Trends, Hardware Zone, Hollywood Tuna, iFensi, LiveLeak, lowyat, Media Takeout, Mixx, MyCarForum, Pop Sugar, Reddit, Sammyboy, Shanghaiist, Spcnet, Straits Times, Taxi Driver, Technorati (Popular), The Dirty, The YNC, The Superficial, Today, VR Forums, VNC, X17, YouTube, blogcatalog, blogged.my, bloggersg, bloglines, blogshares, gaia, sgblog, SgBlogs.com, singapore blogs, tomorrow.sg, feedburner, ping.sg, pingoat, sara, wasalive

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
lancerlord © 2016 | Distributed By Blogger Template | Designed By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top